Legal Training For shareholders of a German GmbH
Continuing education is essential for everyone, including shareholders. As a shareholder of a German company, you regularly have to pass shareholders’ resolutions to make important decisions for the German company. Before making the decision, you want to be well informed about the effects of the shareholders’ resolution for you as a shareholder, for the German company, for the managing directors or for the employees. For this purpose, you would like to know the framework of German law in advance.
ASMEI LAW offers you a customized training (in-house seminar) on German law. You can choose the topics by module according to your needs. Ning Zhang, a German qualified lawyer, will provide you with a basic understanding of relevant topics in German law in an understandable manner.
The in-house training can be offered online (online seminar) or offline (presence seminar).
Module: German corporate law
- Rights of shareholders of a German GmbH (general)
- German Corporate Governance
- Corporate bodies of the company (also supervisory board / advisory board)
- Influence on the management
- Appointment and power of representation of the managing directors
- Managing director contract
- Consequences of the discharge of the managing director
- D&O insurance
Module: German employment law
- Costs (Personnel)
- Continued payment of wages
- Fixed-term employment relationship
- Employer’s instructions right
- Working hours
- Termination of employment / dismissal
- Effect of the number of employees
- German works council (establishment and rights)